Monday, March 3, 2014

Why are men more attracted to red hair?




Alexa


I am a brunette but about three years ago I went into the salon and became a redhead and love it. It took time but now my hair has about 4 different tones of red which makes it look slightly more natural. I live my hair and what I found odd is that I started getting a lot more attention and guys are constantly staring, random guys drivin by will compliment my hair and at first I thought whatever but now I am wondering what is it with guys and red hair. I have always had some self esteem issues, eating disorder and I never think of myself as pretty just descent but why all the attention over just a hair color? My face is still the same


Answer
Its not that men like red hair more than other colors, it just depends on the person, some people look better brunette, others blonde, others red haired. In your case, you look better red haired than brunette. But there might be that a red haired looked better brunette or blonde.

What hair color attracts men?




Meg25


What hair color attracts men?
Black, dark brown, medium brown, light brown, dark blonde, light blonde, red, etc.



Answer
I don't think any one color is more attractive than another. It's really a case of how it looks on the woman.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why are men more attracted to red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment