Monday, March 3, 2014

Could I get away with dying my hair this red-ish color? Or any cut ideas?




girl with


I've had the same hair style for forever and I want to switch it up. A little longer than shoulder-length brown hair with bands.I plan on studying abroad for a semester and my top choice is Tokyo. Which means I feel I can get away with as crazy or normal hair as I like.

I want to try going red. Some people really don't like it on non-natural redheads but I'm willing to try it. Would it ruin my hair forever to try this? should i stick with same old same old, cut it slightly diff, or go for it and suffer the consequences when I don't like it?

Here's a pic of me

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq231/bajogurl/to%20put%20somewhere%20online/130019.jpg

and here's the hair

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq231/bajogurl/to%20put%20somewhere%20online/itstotpossible.jpg



Answer
There are lots of red shades to try. Go to a store that has sample hair swatches and try each one in a mirror beside your eye until you get your best shade. I couldn't see your eye color in the picture.

That will help you see how you might look and you can choose what you like.

Red shades fade fast. Use lots of conditioner and you will be fine. I would use a shade about the same darkness as yours just with red tones. That way it will look better as it grows out.


Keep that length, but try different styles. Maybe braids--one big then next day some small or whatever. Up-dos are also fun--lots of different looks. You can also add in little hairpieces. I like the scrunchy type where you can weave your own hair through. My favorite is one with streaks of dark blonde and reddish-brown. It would look neat in you.

There are all kinds of clips and sprays that you can use and look different every day!

Suggestions for a new hair color/cut?

Q. My hair is shoulder length with lots of choppy layers. Right now its black ( a color that I did about 6 weeks ago ) but naturally my hair is dark brown. My face is round and my skin is light. Eyes are also dark brown. I am looking for some ideas for color or a new cut. I have done just about everything to my hair, so any suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks.


Answer
It sounds like you are adventurous so maybe you can try a bright red.. or light auburn.. cut your layers so they come in around your face a little more and highlight that area a lighter color to match.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Could I get away with dying my hair this red-ish color? Or any cut ideas?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment