Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Does anyone you know look like anyone famous?




(:


My friend looks like Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley).
He's 5'10ish, red hair, same facial features, face shape, pale, thin, hair cut, everything.
The only difference is that his hair isn't as vibrant red as Rupert's.
They look really similar when Rupert's in Driving Lessons.



Answer
Yes, I know a guy that looks just like Al Gore.

Wait a minute, he IS Al Gore.

That must be why they look so much alike.

Why am I so loved on y!a?




hanna


It's like ppl take like the time to like repoorttt all my questions and like answers. Like y'all love me totally like so much! :D


Answer
Hmm, red hair, second-hand robes, vacant expression - you must be a Weasley!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone you know look like anyone famous?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment