Friday, March 7, 2014

What red lipstick is best for my skin and hair?




gracie-gir


I want to wear bright red lipstick for homecoming.
My skin: is bronzy and kind of has an olive tone to it (but not a lot). My cheeks are rosy (because I'm a little bit sunburnt). Not fair skinned or have light skin at all.
My hair: Is a dark bugundy, with much more brown than red. It's like a dark brown, with some red that shines through. Maybe more like mahogany? Depending on your definition of the color.

Thank you! :)



Answer
Whatever shade of red you end up going for, make sure that you get one with blue undertones to it. This sounds weird, but a lot of cheap red lipstick uses orange or other colors as the base of the red. Blue will make your teeth look whiter and will be overall more flattering. So, just keep that in mind.

Secondly, I would suggest a darker, deeper red for your hair and skin tone. Also, too bright of a red may indicate a lack of blue undertones and looks too old for someone in high school. So, be careful.

Best of luck!

What colour lipstick can I wear with red hair?




Cupcake


Its a sort of bright, vibrant red with mahogony tones. Can I get away with a coloured lipstick or am I better off going nude(ha)?


Answer
it depends on what shade of red your hair is. If your hair is a more darker red color, than some lipsticks colors that would look good on you would probably be any nude colors, light pinks (not bright crazy pinks), rustic colors (like in orange family), and and reds b/c red looks good on everybody. If you have a more lighter red hair color, than use colors like soft pinks, plums, browns, nude colors, creamy looking lip gloss, reds, and mauves.But no matter what shade of red hair you have, nude colors, reds, and any lip gloss that doesn't have too much color in it usually looks good on any red head.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What red lipstick is best for my skin and hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment