Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Make-up for red hair and blue eyes?

Q. i had blonde hair and always wore bright colored eye shadows and fun colors
my mom just dyed it red though
what are some cute looks and colors i could use now???

thnx so much :)


Answer
red hair and blue eyes is a cute combo.

I'm not sure, maybe purple eyeshadow.

What shade of red hair suits lighter blue eyes and peachy skin?

Q. I want to dye my hair but can't figure out what type of red will go with my skin tone and blue eyes.


Answer
i'd go for a light brownish red .. kinda like hailey williams or the lead singer from a fine frenzy ,they don't have blue eyes but they have fair skin and my friend who has blue eyes looks great with this hair color=)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Make-up for red hair and blue eyes?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment