Monday, July 8, 2013

Can I wash my hair with regular shampoo after dying it?

red hair salon
 on Hair Color | Hair Coloring | Hair Highlighting | Salons For You
red hair salon image



Katie


I dyed my hair red and the hair salon gave me a special shampoo and conditioner for it. I'm running out, so can I just use normal shampoo and conditioner? If I can't, what would happen if I did?


Answer
No you cannot use regular shampoo unless it say's hair color protection shampoo and conditioner . If you do use regular shampoo and conditioner your hair color will fade .

What is the best way to dye red hair platinum blonde?




Laarell


Hello,

I have naturally extremely dark red hair, and I want to go to a an extremely light platinum blonde. I do not want any red tones or highlights.

I am guessing that this will be a salon procedure, but if there is an extremely good set of products I can use at home instead, that would be wonderful.

Thank you all in advance!



Answer
My opinion: Dark red hair is absolutely ADORABLE.
Bleach blonde, well, the more white it is, the more of a whore you look. Sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I wash my hair with regular shampoo after dying it?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment