Monday, July 8, 2013

What is the best at home hair color brand that is least likely to fade?

red hair color brands
 on Red Hair: How-To and Upkeep!
red hair color brands image



Kristina M


I used to be blonde and a couple of weeks ago I dyed it brown because its easier to manage. Since it was blonde the color has faded to a light brown reddish gold color and I just want it dark brown. What is the best hair color brand that wont fade or fades the least? Please and Thank You :)
OBVIOUSLY i know it will fade, im asking which lasts the longest, sheesh im not an idiot lol



Answer
I love Loreal Natural Match. I had dyed my hair blonde for a few years and had to endure the same thing. Natural Match has so many great shades, each level has an ash, natural, warm and red shade to choose from. It lasts a long time and makes your hair feel really soft. (Use two boxes if you have long hair.)

What over-the-counter hair color is best for natural red heads?




harleydoo


I have natural red hair, that has lightened a lot, from living in Texas. I would like it to look a little more like it did when I was younger. Not sure what color/brand to choose. I have pale skin with red undertones. Thanks so much for your suggestions. Take care!
Hey Kyle, thanks for your answer, but I can't find it on their site.



Answer
It's called "anything-but-ginger" and it's by Loreal. I get it at any Walgreens or big super market. I already have like 3 friends! It's made a huge difference; I would really recommend it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best at home hair color brand that is least likely to fade?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment