Monday, July 8, 2013

What colour highlights and lowlights should I get?

red hair lowlights
 on Posts related to How to Maintain the Auburn Red Hair Ideas
red hair lowlights image



Sammy Pars


I have red hair. And yes it is real! And now I want to get highlights and lowlights but I don't know what colour to dye it?


Answer
I think your highlight should be black and lowlights should be brown! It'll look great on you

Is there any shade of red/reddish hair color that can be pulled off by those with cooler tones ?




hdouc094


I have always loved red hair, but I have grayish/dark blue eyes with a medium to light skintone. Also, my natural hair color is light brown.


Answer
Yes, the red tones for cool toned skin and eyes are the true reds, red browns or the red violets. Avoid anything with orange or yellow tones. You may want to just try a lowlight where select strands of hair are done with one of these colors. It is not a big risk style wise or financially. And you get to see if you like with you coloration.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What colour highlights and lowlights should I get?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment