Saturday, July 13, 2013

What color of highlights/lowlights should a red head get?

red hair color with highlights and lowlights
 on The New Trends in Hair Highlights
red hair color with highlights and lowlights image



*Kara* 8^)


I have redish/orangish hair (which i hate) with freckles and fair skin....what color should i get in highlights/lowlights?


Answer
I highly reccommend getting highlights and/or lowlights that are two shades lighter than your natural hair color. Remember, you want to enhance your natural color, not stripe it. Also, in the winter go two shades darker for your highlights/lowlights.

What semi permanent, least damaging hair dye would you suggest?




Survivorof


I'm a 16 year old guy trying to get a new look. I have very light, slightly pinkish skin. I currently have just my natural hair color, light, mediumish brown, with lots of natural highlights and lowlights. I have bluish greenish greyish eyes, depending on the lighting. I'm looking to get just a natural looking red tinge to my current hair colour. Can you help?


Answer
I will forever us Aveda. They have the lowest amount of ammonia and give amazing color. I just dyed my hair with it two days ago, it did no damage and if anything made my hair silkier. You can go to the Aveda store and they can do it for you, or you can buy it there and do it at home. I suggest having them do it because they dye hair all the time. Then for shampoo after you dye it i would get the Aveda color conserve shampoo and conditioner .

Good luck with the hair dye!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color of highlights/lowlights should a red head get?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment