Wednesday, July 10, 2013

How can I bring out red tones in my very dark brown hair?

red hair rinse
 on ... her cherry red hair color the uk singer got the dye job back in the
red hair rinse image



Buttons


Does anybody know of a homemade red hair rinse which will give my dark brown hair temporary highlights?


Answer
http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/products_main.asp?section=products&subSection=radiantRed&lineID=1

Is it okay to use a red color rinse on my highlighted blonde hair?




Amy


Naturally, I have like medium brown hair. It's dark in the back but in the summer it gets blonder. I've been doing partial highlights for a few years now, where I get the basically everything but the lowest layer of my hair and the very back where no one sees it highlighted light blonde. It looks really good and I like it, but I have ALWAYS wanted to be a red head. I want to try it this summer with a red color hair rinse because I've been considering dying it permanently, but I don't want it to look weird with my highlights or make them look really bad if I decide I don't like my hair red. Please please help! Thanks guys. If it turns out nicely I'll be sure to add a photo


Answer
I have the exact same hair and i dyed my hair with that red and it looked absolutly HORRIBLE! I love red hair and i wish i had it but when i dyed it, it turned really blotchy orange and as it faded it turned pink. I highly suggest not dying it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I bring out red tones in my very dark brown hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment