Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What is cutest in a guys opinion!!!!!!! Best answer will be picked!!!!! ?

red hair color pallet
 on Crvena kosa #1 - Stranica 87 - Forum.hr
red hair color pallet image



Grace


I'm super small and am called "adorable" often sometimes "hot" what is something I can do to always look cute?
Hair-dirty blonde a little longer than shoulder
Size-small and a little long still called short



Answer
My last girlfriend looked much the same as your describing (although she died her hair a really beautiful deep crimson red). This was the cutest outfit she wore and I think it would compliment your hair color really well since the top as a more earthy tone pallet: http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/19835_1302721841996_1048971354_927218_5109113_n.jpg

What shades of lipstick, blush, and eyeshadow would look best on me?




mickey


I have pale skin, green eyes, and redish brown hair.


Answer
To be honest I donât think you should worry too much about strictly avoiding certain shades. I actually donât think dark colours are necessarily complimentarily either as they can look very harsh on pale skin. One thing I would recommend is embracing your colouring, far too many women that are naturally pale are made to feel that they need bronzer etc to look healthy, there is nothing wrong with being a pale redhead and I wouldnât try to do anything to disguise your âpalenessâ. I think the most important thing is to stick to soft colours at first until you grow in confidence with colour usage. Start out with using soft brown colours on the lids and light peachy colour blusher â try to avoid anything too red looking as this will over emphasise the underlying red tones that most people with red hair and fair skin have. Try some natural looking pink/peachy-pink lipstick shades at first to experiment with. I would recommend investing in a colour pallet with many different eye shadows and lip colours etc too so that you can experiment and see what works for you. What works with one pale redhead will not always wok for you. As I mentioned, I recommend trying out neutral shades to start with. For an evening look, some soft light brown shadow with dark brown liner on top with red lipstick should look fabulous â try looking at some of the classic 40s/50âs film star looks for inspiration such as Maureen O'Hara.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is cutest in a guys opinion!!!!!!! Best answer will be picked!!!!! ?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment