Saturday, July 13, 2013

How do you make your hair colour lighter?

red hair step up 3
 on ... hair color blonde,semi permanant hair color,red semi permanent hair
red hair step up 3 image



Sherry


uhm this may be a weird question.
but how would i be able to make my hair lighter without using hair dye?
my hair was originally black , and then i dyed it red myself with red hair dye 3 times.
now my hair is fading back to black . how do i make it lighter without dye !!

any helpful answers?
xoxo thannkss <3 .



Answer
Whatever you do, don't use any lightening sprays such as Sun In. They will turn your hair an array of freaky shades.

This merthod usually works to lighten hair:
Step one: Squeeze some fresh lemon juice into a bowl.
Step two: Distribute the juice generously through your hair.
Step three: Spend some time in the sun so that the lemon can go to work (use a sunscreen for your skin!)

You'll need to repeat this over the course of a couple of weeks, because of your dark hair color.
Good luck!

How to use hydrogen peroxide to lighten eyebrows?




Halley Ste


So I have bright red hair, yet my eyebrows are dark, dark brown. I want to lighten them but I don't want to bleach, dye, or use makeup on them. I've heard hydrogen peroxide works..? How should I use it? What steps should I tKe? Etc.


Answer
I like my dark eyebrows so I have never done it. And it does sound like you could hurt your eyes if you are not careful. But if you want to, here a few others have asked this question.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuUNzebaBmtwzDJMbiCfymAjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20100220135217AAihsmR

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ai9Z1VLuhfs1kJTN_XNJ5wQjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080716194730AAPSBXj

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkrH5R8PVTMv2E1HhIbxE10jzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20070830213228AAhAI9d

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnXYeDG8rebPIT0SbICIyfAjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090408123709AArKmg8




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you make your hair colour lighter?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment