Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What shade of red hair color?

red hair color for cool skin
 on Blonde highlights add interest to brown hair.
red hair color for cool skin image



Candace


I have thought about changing my hair color to red. I know the saying that everyone is capable of pulling off red hair, it just has to be the right shade. So I am wondering what that "right shade" might be for a person with a fair skin tone (cool skin tone), blue eyes, round-ish face, and prefers to keep it long (if that makes a difference in deciding or not lol). I hope to get helpful responses!


Answer
Google Marcia Cross from Desperate Housewives. She has very fair skin and blue or green eyes and her red hair is a gorgeous colour. I love her hair! :)

Would red velvet hair color look good on me?

Q. Currently my hair is dark brown, black in different lighting, and its length comes down to right under the breast. I have brown eyes and a medium skin tone, a little darker than a "light tan". This will be my first time coloring my hair and i am absolutely in love with Ariana Grande's red velvet hair color. Do you think it will look good on me, if not I'm also considering a slightly darker shade of Ariana's hair color. Pleeease tell me what you think! Thanks!


Answer
well people dont really go by what looks good on them they really just go by what looks cool but red is not a good hair color for you at all. if you want something with red in it go auburn




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What shade of red hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment