Saturday, July 13, 2013

Is grayban harmful for women who are planning to have kids?

red hair color for women over 50
 on scene hair over blue, purple, pink, blond, brown red to black
red hair color for women over 50 image



mini


I am a 30 yrs old woman and planning for a baby..i have 50% of my hair grey and i want to start using greyban a hair spray that reverses grey..is it harmful for health? does it have any birth effects or other side effects..pls help as i dont want to get into some health issues :( thanks.


Answer
Just dye your hair with henna. It doesn't have to be red. I use brown henna in my hair and my natural colour is also brown. You can buy it cheap on Ebay and it's better and longer lasting than commercial dye.

And no hairspray will not effect your ability to have children.

I have tiny skin colored bumps on my face and arms?




Angela


I have tiny little skin colored bumps on my cheeks and upper arms. I'm in 7th grade and its really embarrassing when people point them out. I've had them for about two years now and they're not acne. When I scratch them just white hard stuff comes out, but its not puss. I clean my face regurally but they don't go away. Do I need to moisturizer? I don't even know what they're called. Please help. I'm tired of these stupid things. 10 points to the best answer.


Answer
HELP HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!


I had this for years, my mom told me it was eczema. Most people say eczema is a name used for tons of different dry skin conditions that doctors canât diagnose. I used eczema creams all through Jr. High and High School, all that did was make me feel greasy and uncomfortable with zero results.

You probably have what is called Keratosis pilaris, Keratosis pilaris is a common, genetic follicular condition that causes the appearance of rough bumps on the skin. It most often appears on arms, thighs, hands, legs, sides, buttocks, or face (which on the face are often mistaken for acne). Worldwide, Keratosis pilaris affects an estimated 40% of the adult population and approximately 50%-80% of all adolescents. It is more common in women than in men. There are several different types of Keratosis Pilaris, including Keratosis Pilaris rubra (red, inflamed bumps), Keratosis Pilaris Alba (rough, bumpy skin with no irritation), Keratosis Pilaris Rubra Faceii (reddish rash on the cheeks), and related disorders.

Keratosis Pilaris is caused by Hyperkeratosis: when the human body produces excess keratin, a natural protein in the skin. The excess keratin, which is cream colored, surrounds and entraps the hair follicles in the pore, resulting in rough clogged pores. The openings are often closed with a white plug of encrusted sebum, the oily, waxy substance produced by glands in the skin to keep it from drying out. Hyperkeratosis is most likely caused by your body having a vitamin A & E deficiency.

I started taking vitamin A & E pills at dinner every night and 90% of my white bumps on my cheeks, arms, and legs cleared up. My boss also had white bumps on her arms and tried taking the vitamins too, it worked nicely for her. You could try taking the vitamins, but if you stop taking them, your body will go back to being deficient in them unless you start eating more foods naturally containing vitamins A & E:

Vitamin A: Liver, Red Pepper, Cayenne, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Dried Apricots, Cantaloupe, Spinach, Squash, Dried Herbs, Papaya, Mangoes, Green Peas, Tomatoes.

Vitamin E: Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Pine Nuts, Peanuts, Dried Apricots, Pickled Green Olives, Cooked Taro Root, Wheat Germ/Flax Seed/Corn/Canola/Soybean Oils, Hazelnuts, Broccoli.

Both A & E: Paprika, Red Chili Peppers or Powder, Spinach

If the bumps (clogged dry rough crusty pores) have a red or pink ring around them, it could just be that they are inflamed, or it could be some sort of skin infection, such as yeast, which lives on the skin naturally but could become an infection, or bacterial. If they are a little pink or red I would try an antibacterial soap.

Antibacterial soaps are full of chemicals and poisons, some are so harmful they cause muscle weakness, such as in the heart and tongue, and should not be in stores. A natural alternative is a soap or lotion containing Tea Tree oil. Tea Tree oil has natural antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic qualities. It also has beneficial cosmetic properties. Tea Tree oil has a faint medicinal scent to it like eucalyptus, which is why I would suggest a soap instead of a lotion. Products containing Tea Tree oil can be found in abundance at health and natural and heath stores, but is also available in main stream store such as Wal-Mart for as low as around $3.




So in short, vitamin A, vitamin E, soap, and you should be good (: I wish you luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is grayban harmful for women who are planning to have kids?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment