Friday, July 12, 2013

How would I describe this hair color to my stylist?

red hair color pictures photos
 on Red Hair Color | fash on hair
red hair color pictures photos image
Q. http://www.nicole-fan.org/visuals/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=490
I want to color my hair like Nicole Richie's hair color in this picture. How would I tell my stylist to do it? Does anyone know the colors I should ask for? I intend to bring the picture along with me, but I still want to be able to describe exactly what I want, especially because the printed picture looks a little different than what it does on the computer screen. Any colorists/hairstylists out there who could help me? I would appreciate any advice!! Thank you!!


Answer
I can tell you her natural level of color is a 4 or dark brown..They have gone in with foils and used about 3 different colors..From the photo they have used bleach for the lightest highlight, a highlift tint, and a red blonde in the 8 level, which is a medium blonde. Take the photo to your stylists or someone who knows color and have them hold swatches to your photo.....I can only guess from the photo..

What hair color is this and how do I achieve it?




H MAMA <3


http://www.specktra.net/t/168008/should-i-go-for-a-reddish-brown-hair-color -- more of the Lindsay Lohan or Audrina Patridge hair color on that site. Thanks in advance!

Also, if I have bleached hair now, how would I go about dying it that color? Would I just dye it, or is it more complicated then that?



Answer
If you want it perfect as in the photo then I would recommend to go to a salon.

But you can easily go into a beauty store within the picture, and ask they should be within knowledge of the products there.
Red is a popular product nowadays so I would say go in the days that they are stocked.
Sally's Beauty Store has an awesome red collection that is meant for dark hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How would I describe this hair color to my stylist?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment