Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Is a red bandage dress too much to wear on a date?

red hair red dress
 on Nicole Richie  Golden Globes 2013 Red Carpet | 2013 Golden Globes ...
red hair red dress image



oIiIo


It's a tight red dress of decent length and made of good material as it is from bebe. I've been on a number of dates with this guy since January from dinner to movies, bars, brunch, museums and hanging at home with take out. However he's only seen me in pants and shorts.. No skirts or dresses!! Now he's taking me to a pretty nice restaurant near his house this Saturday and idk what to wear! It's between a red/orange skirt with white shirt n heels or the red bandage dress... I RRALLY want to wear the red dress.. Is it gonna be too much to wear to dinner?


Answer
Since you're going to a nice restaurant and you've dated him for a while, I think it's time you knocked his socks off in your red bandage dress!!

I'd wear heels and medium dangle earrings but I'd wear my hair half up and half down or just down so it's not a super dressy look like if your hair was all in an updo. Rock the look. He'll love it!! : }

What kind of make up goes with a red dress?







I'm doing my friend's makeup and I'm not sure what colors go with a red dress.
She has light brown hair, dark eyes and I suppose a fair to medium skin tone.
Would gold look good?



Answer
Gold would look good.

With a red dress, she should wear red lipstick definitly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is a red bandage dress too much to wear on a date?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment