Friday, September 20, 2013

Best why to go blonde from dyed dark brown hair?

red hair blonde ombre
 on Whitby Gothic Weekend Forum - View topic - Hair dye query
red hair blonde ombre image



xAmmsterx


I've dyed my hair a lot. From half blonde, to black, to half blonde again to brown, to blonde to brown, to red, to red with blonde ombré. Now my hair is dark brown. I dyed it a couple of months ago. My hair is finally feeling healthy agin since I haven't bleached it in a whole. I fine myself wanting to go back to blonde. A nice non-brassy blonde. What is the best way to dye my hair blonde without damaging my hair too much? (Can be gradual or all at once, doesn't matter what method) Any tips?


Answer
hi baby do not bleach or dye your hair again,,, you can achieve the blonde tonality that you want using a blonde toner shampoo and treatment i could tell you this because i just dyed my hair 5 months ago to black and im a natural blonde girl and after doing this i just wait until 2 months and i decided to get back my blonde hair and i went to my hairdresser he told me to use naissant blonde pearl shampoo and treatment i started using this toner and is just amazing leaving my hair during the days so cute , with the tonality that i want and also so shinning , softly and silky,,, try it out u can find it in amazon.com is so cheap and nice have a good day

How to get out orange/brown brassy tones?




Allison


I used to have red hair, then I died it brown with a blonde ombré. I also just got new Bellami dirty blonde extensions that will I thought would go with my ombré but it looks funny with my orange brassy hair:( I also just bleached my ends again to make them blonder to Match my extensions so I don't want to have to dye my hair... How do I get the orange/brown brassy part in the top part of my ombré gone? Home remidies?


Answer
Blue shampoo. Blue is the complementary/neutralizing colour to orange. It'll take the redness out over time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best why to go blonde from dyed dark brown hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment