Monday, September 16, 2013

Is there a natural way to dye my hair unnatural colors?

red hair chalk
 on Crimson Hair Dye
red hair chalk image



Zooberry


I know henna dyes your hair shades of red and indigo does shades of black.. But is there a way to get colors like pink, blue, or green?

I dyed my hair once with chemicals and it didn't harm me but it wasn't exactly enjoyable either. It itched terribly, and I'm worried about my hair falling out from chemicals.



Answer
Unfortunately not, you can try semi-permanent hair dyes, which tend to be vegetable dye based. You can try adding pastel chalk colours or food dye too. But remember that if your hair is dark you will have to lighten it first.

What will happen if I go swimming with chalk dyed hair?




janee


I chalked my hair like 2day red and my hair is a very dark brown & my friend is having an indoor pool party tommorow!!!


Answer
It's just like chalk - Once it gets wet, it'll rinse off.

Shouldn't you have figured this out before you put it on your hair?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a natural way to dye my hair unnatural colors?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment