Saturday, September 21, 2013

How does a african american have red hair as there natural hair color?

red hair color men
 on hair color Breaking News and Photos | .com
red hair color men image



Jasmine H


Ok I was born a natural redhead and I've always wanted to know how come I am the only one with red hair in my family. If anyone has any links or suggestions on why this is please let me know because i hate saying to people what they ask me how come my hair is this color and i respond I don't know.


Answer
Wow..........I think that sounds quite beautiful especially on beautiful dark skin. It's funny that you would ask this question because I use to work with a gentleman a few years back who was from Africa and he had red hair, pail skin with freckle's. I mentioned to him that I had never seen a black man with red hair and he told me that everyone in his tribe, back in his home country, all have red hair.

Apparently somewhere in your ancestry, you may have family originating from this tribe. I'm sure you know that we carry all of our ancestors gene's. It's the dominate gene that gives us our characteristics.

Don't fret, there is nothing wrong. We all (Black's) come from Africa. It's just real sad that we can probably never find out where our true home land may have been because of slavery separating families.

Stay sweet and strut that red hair.

What is the most NATURAL looking red hair color?




jaded_illu


Okay thank you all in advance, MY question is what do you think the most natural red hair dye there is out there I am looking for a red that isn't egg plant in tone nor a burgundy. A real looking red....probably a medium tone etc as well as the brand and tone of course. Whats your opinion?


Answer
Quick tip, do not use manic panic hair dye! If you do it will come out red and cool but then you cannot get the stuff out even when it fades. Then if you want to lighten your hair it will not lighten at all. Manic panic is METALLIC, that means it heats up to a very high temperature under the hair dryer and will not allow your hair to accept any other lightening treatments, etc... So just a heads up, they have great reds, but don't plan on lightening your hair after using them! I had to cut all of my hair off after trying to get highlights over it. I literally sat under the dryer and heard cracking and popping noises for about 15 minutes, it was the metallic heating up and frying my hair!!! My hair looks nice short, thank god, I didn't have much of a choice...So redhead seekers beware man haha...Just trying to save someone else from making this mistake. Manic Panic is amazing stuff, but they should have a warning label on them! Do not heat up your head!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How does a african american have red hair as there natural hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment