Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Is it possible for me to get red hair without using bleach?

loreal red hair color
 on Loreal Majirel Hair Colors (DROP DOWN MENU CONT!!!) (8.45 Copper
loreal red hair color image



say what..


My original hair color is black. I plan on going for nuclear red hair dye by special effects. I have some white hair, but it is currently dyed all black (using loreal). Theres some white hair because I used to use a lot of gel long ago which damaged my hair. But have stopped gelling since. Ive Never bleached before trying not to damage hair. If Its not possible could you suggest a good red color or any other color that would be great?


Answer
Call L'Oreal 1-800# they are the hair color experts.

Tips for dyeing your hair red ombré at home with box dye?







I'm using Loreal Feria Power Reds R68 and my natural hair color is a level 4 brown. Are there any home dyeing techniques I can use to get that blended, ombré effect? Should I use a brush or just hands (with gloves) to apply it? To get an ombré look, should I put less dye at the top and more at the bottom of my hair? Any other things you could recommend?

Thank you so much; anything's appreciated!



Answer
try this: http://m.wikihow.com/Ombre-Hair and I think you should put more at the bottom




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible for me to get red hair without using bleach?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment