Thursday, September 19, 2013

Help to get the 50s rockabilly girl look?

50s red hair
 on Guys : do u like girls with long or short hair??
50s red hair image



Lexi Marie


I love the look Ive got like the dark red hair, the make up, curled fringe, spotty tops but what else should I wear? Because most of my clothes are black.


Answer
Try mixing in lots of red,polka dots,leopard print as well as some nautical stuff like anchors and navy like stuff as well as garters and stockings
Some good inspirations
Dita von teese
Betty paige

Where can I find info about this antique/vintage plastic doll from the 60s?




Katie d.


It has a sour face like it's mad or ate a lemon.

I'm pretty sure it's from the '50s o '60s.

It has red hair and overalls (I'm pretty sure). Frankly, it looks like it could be Chuckie's non-murdering second cousin.

I don't have pictures & my grandmother always brought it out for Christmas when we were all growing up in the '90s (huh? I know). Any help is so appreciated.



Answer
You need to take it to an antique dealer or an auctioneer or even a pawn shop and someone there should be able to help you identify it. If it is from the 50s or 60s it is definitely not a Cabbage Patch doll.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help to get the 50s rockabilly girl look?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment