Sunday, September 15, 2013

How can I keep my hair colour from fading?

red hair color no bleach
 on generic hair color chart, used as a reference by colorists and ...
red hair color no bleach image
Q. Currently, I have deep red hair colour. However, tomorrow I am getting it dyed dark brown (basically my natural hair colour) and streaks of it bleached very light blonde. And then the next day I'm going to dye the blonde parts a vibrant purple. How can I keep the purple from fading quickly in my hair? I wash my hair every other day and use color-protecting sulfate-free shampoo. Any suggestions?
Oh, and what brand of dye would you suggest for the purple? Hopefully something I can buy from a store and not online...


Answer
I don't know any purple dyes personally to suggest,
but to keep it from fading you are on the right track
showering alot will make it fade quicker
jewel tones like purple and blue are hard to keep vibrant
when you do wash your hair
try to shampoo it rarely
using cold or lukewarm water also help
hot water can make your color fade

If you have red hair what colors can you dye it without bleach?




Torie


I have naturally red hair and and I'm tired of it so i wanted to do something a little funky. I'm not allowed to permentally dye or bleach my hair, but I can do temporary colors. I tired blue but it came out witch greenð. What colors would go good with red hair and will come out true color with out bleaching??


Answer
I say do an ombré affect on your hair going brown on the too and leaving it natural on the bottom!(




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I keep my hair colour from fading?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment