Thursday, September 19, 2013

Does anyone have pictures of themselves after they dyed their hair red?

red hair color pictures photos
 on Browny Reds | Hair Colors Ideas
red hair color pictures photos image



girl with


I'm a dark brown and I am really interested in going red. I would like to try something different, to show my fiery personality. Natural Irish red not nail polish red.

Does anyone have pictures before when they had brown hair and then after when they had red hair? Bc i'd like to see how it all worked out.



Answer
I have naturally dark brown hair and pale skin, I went red not long ago and everything turned out fine but I'd advice to to get it done professionly as it's a tricky colour but sadly I don't have any photos but yes my worked out okay but when it fades my turned much lighter than my natural colour

Is there any ways to edit anime pictures without dowloading a program?




emy


I want to edit anime pictures, but my computer wont let me download any photo editing programs.
Is there any website that will let me change edit pictures, without having to download anything? Like, just change hair or eye color?

Thanks :]



Answer
hmmm....
Do you have Microsoft Office in your computer?
If you do, then maybe Microsoft Office Picture Manager will help...
XD I use that, at least.

That for sure can fix the red eye thing... and other stuff.

And then after editing the picture on Picture Manager, you could use Paint (comes with many computers) to edit any other things you want to change just for fun! XD




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone have pictures of themselves after they dyed their hair red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment