Monday, September 16, 2013

What is the likelyness of my child having red hair ?

red hair color images
 on ... Hair color chart from loreal, wella, revlon, Herbal Hair colors
red hair color images image



JenJenxx


My dad and sister have red hair, but me and my brothers all have brown hair. I look nothing like my dad and take after my mum [hair colour and I look the spitting image].
My partner also has brown hair, however his sister has strawberry blonde hair, and his grandad has red hair.
What would be the chances of our child being born with red hair, we both have brown so would it still carry through ?



Answer
Red hair is a recessive inheritance pattern. What that means is that to have red hair a person must have two copies of the red hair gene (lets call it r), if they have only one copy, their hair won't be red because the second gene will be dominant over the single red one. So if r = red hair you have to have rr to actually have red hair, if you have rx (x being anything else) then you carry a gene for red hair that can be passed on to your children but don't actually have it yourself. So considering that both of your families do have redheads there is a chance that both you and your partner have one r gene each. If you have a child then IF both of you have that r gene there is a 25% chance of your child having red hair, remember that is if you both have that one copy of the r gene, which you really can't figure out from sight alone.

Overall I would say it is a small chance, but it impossible to pinpoint an exact percentage! Besides red hair isn't a bad thing!

What hair color would look best with light brown eyes and light skin tone?




Lily Ayala


I want a hair color that will help my eyes stand out and to make my skintone look great. I also want to try something new. Any ideas?


Answer
If red looks good on you/you have a lot of red/gold clothing,

If you have golden, olive or dark skin and brown or dark eyes (most Latinas, Asians and African Americans fall into this category). if you tan easily and the veins in their inner wrists are green.

then try dark brown/red hair...

http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/02/05/3/247/2470609/b55ecb29647f3e31_ashlee-simpson-red-hair-feb-2008.jpg
http://www.virtualhaircare.com/images/Luppinos/VV03.jpg

If blue looks good on you/you have a lot of blue in your closet
if you have fair skin and blue or green eyes, you burn before you tan and the veins in your wrists run blue

then try a light carmelly brown hair color.

http://static.becomegorgeous.com/gallery/pictures/mirandakerrcaramelblondehighlights.jpg
http://www.caramelhaircolor.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/light-ash-brown-hair-color.jpg

If you have the cash, get it done professionally.

If not, look for these words on the hair color box...

If you look good in red: look for words such as "warm" stay away from "ash". go for a deep chocolate, rich golden brown, auburn, warm gold, red highlights, and golden blonde shades

If you look best in blues: avoid colors such as gold, auburn or copper and seek out "cool" or "ash"

This website might further help:
http://www.my-virtual-makeover.com/color-analysis.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the likelyness of my child having red hair ?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment