Friday, September 20, 2013

How do you make brown eyes look more colored?

red hair vs brown hair
 on The Girl Without the Dragon Tattoo (or Jet Black Hair): Daily Beauty ...
red hair vs brown hair image






I have light brown eyes and i want to make them look more green or more of a golden brown. I have been told before that my eyes looked green that day, and other days really light. Does it depend on what i wear that bring out my eyes? Like would i just wear green to make it look greener, or what to make it look lighter brown. Also does lighting affect it, like sunlight might make it light brown or something.


Answer
I have the same color eyes and I also try to make them more golden or green. Your hair color is another factor that you can possibly change (ex. putting a blonde streak in the front of my black hair makes my eyes stand out because they are close in color to the blonde streak, vs. plain black hair, burgundy hair, or natural brown hair). Having lighter skin seems to make my eyes stand out more.

Personally, these are the colors I wear most: gold, copper, maroon, black, navy, purple, yellow, olive green, blue-green, red, peach

these are the colors I avoid: sky blue, silver, practically any pastel, blue-based greens, pink, white (by itself)

Basically, there are three ways to do this.
1 - use dark eye makeup to make your eyes look lighter by comparison. Black is amazing for gold eyes, but might be too overwhelming if you're very "Anglo" complected or have light hair.
2 - use similar colors to accent the desired color. Yellow, gold, copper, olive green look good also.
3 - use colors opposite on the color wheel to create contrast. Blue-based purples and cobalt blues bring out the green and yellow, but don't choose a blue that is similar to a sky blue or a purple that is too pink or the effect will be lost. This is tricky and the contrasting colors are best used as an accent to a dark color or to a color similar to your eye (ex. gold eyeshadow with purple in the crease)

Could i damage my hair by dying it again ?




Lovely Ann


I bought nice n easy foam hair color and bought a color close to my natural hair color just to test it out. I like the way it worked and i want to do a different color now. Im scared if i buy another dye then i will damage my hair , and im also scared that if i mix colors (even a week later ) i will make a crazy color like green lol. What do you think ?


Answer
Ok. First make sure you get a color that will neutralize the original color. If was a brown red and you wanna go lighter make sure you use a green base. Second, everything you do to your hair damages it: combing brushing shampooing curling all damaging. It's just what you do to repair it. When you finish all this deep condition and put moisture back into your hair. Lastly, if your hair is dark and you're staying dark try a rinse or demi perm vs a permanent.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you make brown eyes look more colored?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment