Thursday, September 19, 2013

How can I dye my black/dark brown hair into medium golden brown?

red hair color natural instincts
 on of Nature Colors Conditioning Creme Gel Hair Color: 7.6 Ragin Red
red hair color natural instincts image



Happiness


I tried the Natural Instincts box (semi-permanent) but the results are barelyyy noticeable.
-How can I actually lighten my hair color to medium golden brown without bleaching?
-Should I use the creme box types, or...?
-What brand should I use?

Thanks in advance!



Answer
Semi or Demi will only add red tones or darken, not lighten. You have a couple of options.

1.Bleach (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO THIS AT A SALON)
2.Find a VERY similar color to your current one, and go TWO shades lighter.(pick the darker of the shades if you can't decide which one) Use a box that says cool, ash or natural tones. No matter what the "warm" colors say you'll end up a redhead. (been there)

Make sure you only go TWO shades lighter maximum. It will make a difference but not your result right away. Re-do it 2 weeks after continuing dying TWO shades lighter from that shade lighter and so on.
Hope I could help :)

What's the best OTC hair color to make my hair light auburn?




Atomic Mam


Right now it's faded-out Natural Instincts Spiced Tea, which had too much "blue" in it to suit me. My original hair color is light- medium brown, but I was a redhead as a baby.


Answer
Blonde and red!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I dye my black/dark brown hair into medium golden brown?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment