Friday, September 20, 2013

What colour clothes should I wear with RED HAIR?

red hair color choices
 on Red and Black Hair which one is the Best for you
red hair color choices image



MissAussie


I have recently dyed my hair red from darkest brown and found alot of my clothes don't suit anymore :/ what are colours to avoid with red hair and what colors will compliment it? Looking for shirts and dresses mainly. Thankyou.


Answer
Colors to AVOID with red hair are red or reddish-pink tops, as they blend with your hair and look weird. Plum and dark colors need to be avoided as much as possible, too. ESPECIALLY GREEN AND YELLOW! With green, you'll look like an akward Christmas ornament, and with yellow, you'll look like Ronald Mc Donald. GOOD colors to go with your new hair, are pale, pearl, salmon, etc. (Basically, dainty, light shades of pink), baby, sky, and very light shades of blue. Violet or very, very pale shades of purple would look nice as accesories. And if you want to wear jeans, washed, distressed jeans will be a good choice.
BTW, I admire that you dyed your hair a unique color. I love people who aren't afraid to express their individuality.

How can you remove semi-permanent hair dye without changing the natural hair color?




kirilorrai


I need some hair help- fast! My natural hair color is a medium/dark blonde, but I decided to use a semi-permanent(28 day wash out) dark red dye on it. It looked very pretty for the first two or three weeks, but then it took on this dull red-orange color. Since then, the color has stayed the same, and it's been six weeks since I dyed it.
I would like to have my blonde-ness back by wednesday, because school starts back up, and I don't want to go with this odd red-orange mess. I tried one of the crystal clarifying treatments, but it barely changed the color of my hair. Since it takes nearly a year and a half to grow it out, I don't want to use bleach or another dye to make the red go away. I obviously don't have a salon license, so my choice of products is probably limited. I was wondering if there are any products that will take the dye out without changing my natural hair color at all. Thanks.



Answer
The red molecule in hair color is the biggest...Wich makes it difficult to penitrate into the hair shaft but once in, it is the hardest to remove from the hair. It is also the hardest color to maintain looking as vibrant as it does in the begining week or two.
In your question you wrote you did not want to use another color or bleach.....The only way you will be able to get rid of the red will be by covering it up with another color that will counter act the red/orange.....which is going to be a color with a purple, blue, or green undertone.....You should choose a color that is one level lighter than your natural color....I would recommend having it professionally done. Hair color that salons use is much different than store bought color....salon color leaves your hair feeling better than when you walked through the door.....Store color leaves your hair feeling like straw...Plus you will have the expertise of a trained professional to figure out your corrective color......Otherwise, you could end up just creating another mess on your head!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What colour clothes should I wear with RED HAIR?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment