Thursday, September 19, 2013

What products should I use in order to maintain my relaxed + color treated hair?

red hair color black women
 on Alyssa's Purple Hair | Hair Colors Ideas
red hair color black women image



bUNNie


I'm a black woman that has colored her hair (red) for the first time and in order to save money + maintain the health of my hair I'd like to know what products to use and what other things I can do for my hair.


Answer
Well Bunnie,

You should use Parvanue Salon Shampoo, Aphogee Shampoo for Relaxed and Damaged Hair, Elastqa QP Intense Conditioner, Ultra Black Conditioner, and add a natural oil to your regimine like rosemary oil, keri-oil , or another because they contain protein the only thing that can be absorbed into the shaft. You should also add a multi-vitamin to you diet as well as distance your perm and coloring (try to use temoprary it will allow you to maintain healthy hair and not over process).

Stop blow drying and air dry hair as well as using a curling iron once a week and avoid the week after your perm. Clean hair utensils and products. Also, buy a clarfying shampoo to prevent build up.

What color clothes should i wear if im a black woman with red hair?




Jenean


Ok so i have a red curly mohawk my whole head is red.and i bought a blueish green and black real pretty sweater,some black jeggins and some black knee boots and all my jewerly will be either black or siliver.and im wondering would this outfit look cute with my red hair what you guys think?


Answer
Burka




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What products should I use in order to maintain my relaxed + color treated hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment