Saturday, September 21, 2013

What is the best hair color for very pale skin?

red hair colour 2011
 on red hair color - highlight.ideas for long hair
red hair colour 2011 image



Khaleesi


I'm the kind of pale that make people ask me if I need a doctor, although I go tanning, you can still tell it's my natural color, & tanning fades away quickly. So, since I'm stuck like this forever, what's the best hair color that will liven up my face? I have naturally medium dark brown hair that is usually straight (but naturally curly) & goes down to just below my shoulders.


Answer
i would go for an auburn colour, as your hair is already dark it wouldn't make it much lighter or darker just a different tone. Red tones look good with pale skin as it looks more natural. Something like this...


http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/beauty-and-hair/hair-trends/2011/09/hairstyle-hair-colour-dye-pictures-catwalk-trends#!image-number=21

What kind of hair color would you like to have?




Sophia Smi


What kind of hair color would you like to have in 2011? It is a new dacade again, and so many beautiful hair colors, which one would you like?


Answer
Wine red




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best hair color for very pale skin?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment