Saturday, January 18, 2014

Does red hair automatically yield red hair in children?

red hair formulas
 on Red Violet Hair Color Formulas Pictures
red hair formulas image



cincycrack


i have brown hair (my mom has brown hair and dad has black hair) and my wife has red hair. we are just curious: will all our kids have red hair or is there a formula to it? (i know there is, i just don't remember how to figure out the odds).
any help is appreciated!



Answer
Red hair is a recessive gene. That means that you need to get a copy of the gene from both parents to have red hair.

If your wife passes the gene to your children, and if you have the gene also, then your kids may have red hair. You may have the gene from somewhere back in your family history, especially if you have Scot or Irish ancestry.

My wife has brown hair, I have brown hair, but a red beard.

Two of our three kids are red heads.

If you have platinum blonde hair and use red depositing formulas, will your hair turn slightly pink?




lafemi


I want a very slight pink in my platinum hair, and don't want to go to a salon. I used Fekkai's red color depositing shampoo and John Frieda's Color Glaze when I had red hair and the dye did make my hair a richer red. What will happen if I use it on platinum hair? Will it be a mess?


Answer
Um it'll more likely make it look like a horrible blotchy dye job, unless you get a pink clear color glaze it won't actually be pink.

mine
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApXMBj51zDbrpjhoTejCdpTty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110330132131AAjwBYn




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does red hair automatically yield red hair in children?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment