Wednesday, February 19, 2014

best products to keep the red hair coloring?




Bettina S


love to color my hair in red hair dye, unfortunately, the red washes out quickly. wish products can you use to keep the color from fading or perhaps even turning to an ugly orange. also, i do alot of water sports, will the clorox from the pool fade my hair dye even more or not, please help. thanks


Answer
There was something I used to lock the hair color in my hair but I forgot what it was called. It worked better than I thought but the dye still washed out but little over time. All I can think of is wearing a swim cap to keep your hair dry. :/

What does bright red hair color fade to?

Q. I'm dying my hair with bright red thin streaks for school but I don't know what color it fades to. My hairdresser aka my sister said probably orange but she's not sure. Do you know.
Bright bright red is how I want it
M bleacin the parts hat will be red before I dye them red and like said my hair is alreadylightish dark brown but I'm thinking about foing back good with the red
am gtting professionaly done with professional bleach and dyed


Answer
well i use to have bright red hair http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv116/beccalewis58/Picture0052.jpg <proof
and mine always faded to a brownish reddish pinkish colour and at times would look orange , really was never a good look spent so much on hair dye to keep it red that now i have dyed it brown




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: best products to keep the red hair coloring?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment