Friday, February 21, 2014

Makeup tips for red-brown hair?




:)


I have really light freckles, red-brown hair with a little bit of blond in it, pale skin, and hazel eyes, and I don't wear makeup yet, but I will soon. Thanks if you could help me!


Answer
if you dont wear makeup yet keep it really simple and natural looking. try just a tinted moisturizer for your face with some blush some mascara and lip gloss.

Valentines dance hair and makeup tips?




Jenn


Valentines dance hair and makeup tips?
i have medium length blonde hair with a slight angle in the front when parted down the middle. my eyes are blue. what can i do to stand out in a crowded dance floor? pictures and youtube videos would be helpful. thanks



Answer
curl your hair, put it in a cute up-do. Black liner, dark blue eyeshadow (I have blue eyes, and whenever I use a darker blue shadow it totally brings out my eyes) and is it a formal dance? If so wear a cute dress :) but if you wear a red dress (bcuz of V-Day) and the blue shadow it might clash. Try the look before the day of dance to make sure it doesnt.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Makeup tips for red-brown hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment