Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm considered a black woman, but I have NATURAL alburn/red hair....what's up with that?

Q. This includes my hair on my arms....sandy color with very few dark black hairs on them....and alburn hair EVERYWHERE !!!! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? HOW CAN THIS BE A BLACK WOMAN WITH red hair???


Answer
If one or both of your parents are black this makes you black or of mixed heritage nothibg to do with the colour of your hair sister! Look at michael jackson his skin is white but he still a black man!

How do you feel about black women with natural hair that color it blonde, red, and brown?




Ello


How do you feel about biracial women that relax their hair?
Any color but their natural hair color.

This is for those of you that think women with relaxed hair someone how hate being black, don't like their natural hair texture, have been brainwashed, and whatever else.



Answer
Artistic and beautiful! I say it's a part of black beauty too.It suits some and some just look like a hot ghetto mess thinking they got it.If they took a look at the shade of their complexion and see just the right shade,such as a dark brown girl should take a more cinnamon dark red.I remember their was something like a chart in one of my black magazines and it speaks the truth.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm considered a black woman, but I have NATURAL alburn/red hair....what's up with that?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment