Sunday, February 16, 2014

What is the best dark red hair dye?




Kyla


Right now I have bright red hair , I used vampire red from manic panic. I like the color, but I want something more natural and not so fire truck red. I've been reading reviews for different hair dyes but can't decide. Thankss in advance


Answer
I use to color the underneith of my hair a pretty red color and after trying a few different colors trying to get rid of the orangey red color and get a prettier, deeper red color that wasn't so warm, I found that Ion has nice red colors. Here is a pretty one that you might like: http://www.sallybeauty.com/hair-dye/SBS-305561,default,pd.html I use to use almost this exact color, but a shade darker.. and it looked like this: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1409224663035&set=t.656346078&type=3&theater If you go into sally's beauty supply, they will have color samples so you can see the different shades and if you want it a little different color of red. The people working there can usually help you out too!

good luck!

How will dark red dye look on bleached blonde hair?(Please read description first)?




Priscilla


Okay so, I plan on dip dying my hair to red using this l'oreal dye trial.hk/upload/product/reports/2012/11/28/20121128170536245.jpg . My hair is naturally dark brown. That dye was designed for dark hair and the packaging stated that it will turn as bright red as the girl's hair in the packaging even if you have dark hair. I've learned from reviews that the colour is only as red as the girl's in the packaging under sunlight. Well, I want mine to be very red so I'm guessing I should bleach it. But since it's a dye designed for dark hair, will it turn out okay on bleached hair?
yikes! mistyped the link on the description. here you go http://itrial.hk/upload/product/reports/2012/11/28/20121128170536245.jpg



Answer
I knew a girl who has dark brown hair and she bleach like the outer layer so like its bleach blonde but then under its still her natural hair (like Niall Horan's hair) and she dyed it red. But she died it like a darker red...so maybe you should just dye it a darker red and then get bright red highlights donut will still look light




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best dark red hair dye?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment