Thursday, February 20, 2014

How do I change hair color in Sims 3?




Ruthie


Okay, still a novice here...but I was looking at challenges, and I came across Veronica Starr. She has the most beautiful hair color ever...and on Sims 2 you had to go to the bodyshop or dowload. how do you do it on Sims 3?


Answer
Use a mirror and select change appreance, but note this once you change the hair color any children from that sim will have the same hair color. My daughter changed one of her sims hair color to pink with red lips, that sim's children had pink hair and red lips.

Sims 3 Skin Color and Hair Color?




Jedi_Knigh


I asked my mom for The Sims 3 for my birthday and I'm already planning my sims. I heard the skin colors included red, blue, and green, and wondered is that still true? Or did they patch that out? I see plenty of sims on the internet with unusual skin colors like that. Also how can I get two-toned hair?


Answer
Yes they still have those skin tones. As for hair when you go to pick a hair stlye the colors will be at the bottom if you want to costumize the color look in the corner for a little paintbrush and you can make different toned hair. Any color imaginable




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I change hair color in Sims 3?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment