Sunday, February 16, 2014

whats the best bright red hair dye???????????????????????




Hayley


hey, im planning on dying my hair a BRIGHT RED colour. like an Ariel colour. :)
im going to pre-bleach my hair, so it'll go the brightest it can be.

whats the best PINK-BASED red hair dye out there?
one that lasts the longest and can hold the colour.



Answer
This red : http://www.walmart.com/ip/Splat-Washables-Hair-Color-Totally-Red/19526120
I had it before, great.

What is a good color depositing shampoo for red hair?




Shy Shaham


I recently dyed my hair a dark red. I don't wash my hair everyday but when I do the color bleeds out. What are good products to maintain red hair and where can I get them from??


Answer
Pantene Color at Walgreens, Walmart, Target. Honestly anywhere that sells shampoo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: whats the best bright red hair dye???????????????????????
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment