Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I turn 21 in 6 hours. What should my first legal alcoholic beverage be?




Amberly


No shots please :D I have had alcohol before obviously, but I have to make my first legal one special. What should it be? My husband and I are going to the bar tomorrow night after we eat at Red Robin. Also, I was thinking of dressing up and looking halfway decent, but I figured if I'm gonna get smashed, I dunno how sexy mascara looks while running down your cheeks and my hair's a mess. hahaha!! Anyone have any 21st birthday stories they wanna share?


Answer
I'm with "beer is good for breakfast" avatar on this one.

Have a nice light dinner, then find a nice elegant piano bar and go with something sleek and sexy like a cosmo, don't mix a lot of drinks, maybe a chocolate martini, and go home before you get too drunk, and save some of the good evening for each other, if you know what I mean.

I need help finding this Youtube video...?!?




Banana Bab


Okay, it's a video of a teen boy with dark hair playing the piano. The song is Apologize by OneRepublic. He also did I'm Yours by Jason Mraz and Love Story by Taylor Swift. The lyrics pop up on the video as it is played, and the words are red. There is a link on the side to the sheet music. Could someone please help find this video?!


Answer
There are 3 different things you can do to try and find a
video that you have previously seen. Not only that, you
can make your results appear either: 1) in alphabetical
order, 2) in chronological order or 3) in photo thumbnail
form:

ALPHABETICALLY (tons of results):
highlight the URL address bar on top, then simply type
in the word "youtube". From those results, you will see:
-- every YouTube address you typed
-- every YouTube channel you visited
-- every YouTube video you watched
but it will be ugly YouTube code like "v=Ab1Cd2eF3Gh".

CHRONOLOGICALLY (many results):
simply click on your internet browser's "History" button
or tap "CTRL" and the letter "H" on your keyboard, and
you will get a daily list of every website which you have
visited. Every YouTube video will be mixed in with all of
the different websites, but it'll actually be easier for you
to find what you're looking for -- because everything will
be displayed in "plain" English. And because each and
every YouTube video is in fact its own website, you will
also be able to see the full title of each video.

PHOTO THUMBNAIL (few results):
at the top right of just about every YouTube page is the
name "QuickList". Click on that, and then after you are
on the new page, click on "History" immediately below
the highlighted grey bar. You will see thumbnails of the
most recent videos you have viewed, but only the most
recent. That is because every time that you open / exit
YouTube, everything vanishes, and starts all over again.

Believe it or not, you can see your YouTube "QuickList"
and "viewing history" from right here within Yahoo. Just
click on my links below, and they'll take you directly to
"YOUR VERY OWN" histories. (YouTube may first ask
you to 'sign in' with your username and your password):

http://www.youtube.com/my_history
http://www.youtube.com/my_quicklist

I hope that my multiple answer is a little helpful for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I turn 21 in 6 hours. What should my first legal alcoholic beverage be?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment