Monday, February 17, 2014

how would i get my hair like this?




Bri


Ok, so my hair is a redish-brown. I'm 15. I've never dyed my hair before. I wanna do this but with temporarily dye.
http://data.whicdn.com/images/15345878/tumblr_ls5qnkHXMG1qelzeao1_500_large.png

Questions:
What colors would i need to dye it for it to look like this?
Would my hair be really damaged afterwords?
Would my natural hair color come back after it all washes away?
Would i have trouble with my hair later on in life?

Thanks :)



Answer
1) The red color looks like crimson (keep in mind just bc it looks good there doesnt mean it will fit what you want, so play around with the different red colors in the "red family" on a color pallet. To get your hair that red you're going to have to lift the color (bleach)

The minute I say Bleach I know you should defiantly go to a beautician to get that look done properly.

2) Your hair will become weaker. You can minimize the weakness by deep conditioning, using hydrating shampoo like from herbal essence (hello hydration: in a blue bottle), leave in conditioner, defiantly staying away from products with alcohol. Use organic everything that you put in your hair from sheen spray and all! Go for routine washes! Keep your hair from being dry. Alcohol drys your hair out, bottom line.

Your natural hair color will not come back after a couple of washes, the new color in your hair will lighten though. You will see new growth as your hair is growing back in the root area so you will have to get it bleached and colored again (a touch up)

You will only have trouble later on if you don't take care of it while the color is in and while your growing the color out when you don't want the color any more IF YOU DO NOT TREAT IT WITH DEEP CONDITIONER, PROPER PRODUCTS ECT. Also you need to get this done by a professional bc this takes technique and also an evaluation of your hair from a honest beautician who will tell you if your hair is strong enough to even do this look.

Good Luck

I love love love love love this style by the way.

Minnie Mouse Hair/Makeup?




Faye Dawso


So ive got a fancy dress party tonight and im going as minnie mouse (;
Ive alredy got the costume, i had to make one up from different items bcoz i coudnt find a proper costume tht woud fit me and i didnt have enuff time to order 1 online.
But anyways my costume is a
red shirt with big white dots on it
Bodycon skirt (so it has an element of sexines i guess)
Bright red tights
White dolly shoes.
Minnie Mouse Ears

So what should i do for hair/makeup? I was thinking for hair to put it up in to a very high messy top knot and leave my bangs and 2 front piecces of hair and curl them. (and then put the ears on :P)

And for makeup i was thinking
1) My borjouis healthy mix foundation
2) Collection 2000 concealer
3) Using the pastel-y colours from a sleek pallet
4) Quite thick winged eyeliner
5) Big fake Eyelashes and mascara
6) Either my new sleek paint pout in Pinkini (a bright hot-pink colour) or a rimmel red or just my fave nude-ish MAC lipstick in angel

Ohh yeah and a lil nose!!!

So is that a good idea? What should i change? What colour/design should i have on my nails?

Thanks In Advance
XXX



Answer
Well for hair I'm not too sure. Something like a brazilian blow out for you hair (but not too sexy looking) and your bangs out (assuming you have a straight fringe, not side swept) is super mini mouse. If you doing to do a bun, then keep it very tight, and really high, or else it'll look bad with the two front pieces.

First, apply foundation! Even if you don't need it, at least put a light layer on. Normally that's totally against my makeup rules, but Disney characters (so what if she's a mouse?) Have flawless, amazing skin. Not even a hint of redness. Nothing. Perfect. Though nothing is perfect, you need to get close to that airbrushed affect. Try stippling on your foundation, than blending it out with a sponge. Then, use a concealer to conceal dark circles, blemishes etc. After that, put on a little bit of powder (You want to have a glowey effect, not totally matte.) As for blush, go with a very, sheer pink blush. You just want the tiniest bit of a flush. A highlighter will help with the deweyness aspect, and it'll help slim your noise (since all Disney characters have skinny noses. So unfair, especially since my nose is the size of and elephants!). Apply it on the bridge of your nose, and a little bit on your cheek bones. Then contour, not your face (She has a really soft round face. You don't want to look to harsh and sculpted. You can even skip highlighting your cheekbones) but your nose. It'll do wonders! Look up a tutorial on how to contour your nose, I don't know how to explain it in writing, lol!

For lips, though we all know Minnie Mouse doesn't have lips, a fun, bright pink lip will really help bring out the Minnie in you. I recommend Mac Show Orchid Lipstick.

For eyes, do some winged eyeliner, and HUGE lashes, layer on the falsies! Don't forget to wing the eyeliner a little bit more than usual, but not so much that you look outrageous, obviously. Then, here's a tip (Yes, I did steal this from Michelle Phan): Dot an eyeliner right below your lower lashes (three dots looks best) starting from the outer corner of your lower lash line (NOT your water line!). It gives you that super cute, super innocent "Who? Me?" effect. Line your waterline with a white eyeliner pencil do make your eyes look bigger.

For nails, I think a simple french tip would look best.

Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how would i get my hair like this?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment