Monday, February 17, 2014

where can you buy red hair extensions?




Tammy


i have red hair and would like to buy some hair extensions, anyone know where i can buy some @??


Answer
Red hair is tough. A lot of salons and stores usually dont carry red and you have to have another color dyed to match. I know Sunny's sells Red hair near me and online at sunnyshairandwigs.com

How do I get my hair the same colour as my extensions?




Dione


So I just received my Foxy locks hair extensions in mahogany (like cheryl cole) here is the link for colour

http://foxylocksextensions.com/item_47/Deluxe-20-Clip-In-Remy-Human-Hair-Extensions-Mahogany-Red-33.htm

my hair is dark reddish brown so can someone tell me how to get my hair to this colour (without bleach) I have to do this myself as I can't afford a hairdresser and want it done for christmas day, I'm not sure if the schwarkopf live xxl in red passion would work or would I be easier dying the extensions and if so what should I use to get my hair and the extensions the same colour? Please help



Answer
Schwartzkopf live xxl in red passion would be great .. u should dye your hair and the extension the same color ...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can you buy red hair extensions?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment