Sunday, February 16, 2014

Why do people think red heads are ugly?




Sophie


As a natural redhead, I've been self-concious about my hair since I was little. Everyone in my family has red hair, but we're known to be an attractive family. Two of my older sisters were both homecoming queen and prom queen and my younger sister won most beautiful freshman in last year's yearbook. I don't feel like I'm as pretty as them and I'm a lot more bookish/indie than my peppy family so I feel like your stereotypical kookie ginger. I'm just embarrassed about my hair. I know red-haired boys are unattractive, but what about girls? If I'm in good shape, fashionable, tall, top of my class, and (according to my friends) pretty why do people look down upon my hair color? I have naturally fair skin and little sprinkles of freckles, but so what if I'm not a tan blonde. My natural color is red like Amy Adams or Emma Stone, but maybe a little lighter. I'm asking this question because I can't decide if I want to go back to my natural red hair color. I have colored it blonde since I was 14. My hair is naturally super long beach-wavy, so will it look too kooky red? Will guys still find me attractive? I know lots of people like red hair but it's always old ladies at the grocery store who compliment my red hair, never guys my age. Should I save some money and go back natural or should I keep dying it blonde? I just want to be noticed by more people than just the little old ladies at the grocery counter. I just don't want to end up that crazy ginger cat lady!


Answer
I LOVE red hair! i've always thought that redheads are SO pretty. I have a dull brown/dirty blonde color and i've hated it....always wanted to dye it red. I bet you're gorgeous, don't let people tell you you're not......they're wrong. Red hair is so pretty! And don't worry, guys don't compliment my hair either.....its okay. i don't think that guys do that all the time anyways. I don't think that redheads are ugly at ALL!!!

Names of famous red haired men in history?




coverother


Our family just got a red haired pet. Does anyone have some ideas of some famous red haired males in history that we can name this bunny after? Thanks!


Answer
Esau, Jacob's (AKA: Israel) brother was a redhead; many people (including myself) believe King David was also. Our third President Thomas Jefferson was a redhead. Here is a list of other well-known male redheads: Napoleon Boneparte, Christopher Columbus, Oliver Cromwell, Col. George Custer, Judas Iscariot, Emperor Nero, Rob Roy, Socrates, Galileo Galilei, Charles Darwin, Vincent van Gogh, Mark Twain and Winston Churchill. The legendary King Arthur was also said to be a redhead.

How do you know the rabbit is a male? In case it turns out not to be male, here are some well-known female redheads: Salome, Margaret Sanger, Emily Dickinson, Svetlana Stalin, Rita Hayward, Reba McIntyre, Ann Margaret, Florence Nightingale, Queen Elizabeth I, Jane Goodall, Lizzie Borden, Cleopatra, JK Rowling.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why do people think red heads are ugly?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment