Thursday, February 20, 2014

What dye to use to dye a blue or purple streak in my hair?




Pixie


My hair is naturally dark blond, and I want to dye a streak of blue or purple in my hair, but I want to use something that isn't super damaging, expensive, or quick fading.

Would Kool-aid work, or is my hair too dark? How much would Kool-Aid hair dying cost monthly? By the way, I don't want to bleach my hair.

My hair is this color:
https://quartz.he.net/~carlas/catalog/images/attributes_wigs_margu_large/14H_LRG.jpg
If possible, tell me a brand name and what you've heard about it.



Answer
try kool aid it wont hurt i mean my friend used red cool aid in her dark brown hair and it is still in from 6 months ago! so if red works blue and purple should

I was just wondering what people think of my naruto OC.......?




Dark Sorce


Her name is Sabrina Touwata meaning royal bloodflower (the last name is Japanese though the first isn't). She is about 15 and has dark brown hair shaded red in some areas, her hair goes to just below her shoulder and is found layered with a portion hiding her left eye. She always wears her hair down and has eyes that are mix between olive, green, and gold. She wears a black tank top that shows some cleavage with black shorty shorts, and sandals that are just like Sakura's in the shippuden episodes.She also wears a leather bound necklace that has a clear quartz crystal hanging from it. Oh and she has a skinny figure with a curve. Her clan's kekkei genkai is called Tsumejin which allows them to be able to change their humanly form into that of the animal(s) their soul is connected to (even though those animals can only be predatory mammals). She's able to transform into a large black she-wolf or a brown tinted coyote. She also has a large male black and silver wolf that travels by her side, she calls him Akuma meaning nightmare or devil, his eye color is a deep green. And she also has a pet weasel that she got from her mom when she was young (oh forgot to mention earlier but her clan was killed because of their kekkei genkai and she was the only one who escaped the execution and the weasel just looks like a black footed ferret), he's called Maho meaning magic. She is part of the akatsuki and is on the same team as Itachi and Kisame, and she completely despises Hidan. Her personality is she can act sweet and calm around those she trusts (which are few) but can mercilessly destroy anyone who she finds are "in her way", and she can act like a complete idiot when she wants. She likes books, music, most animals, weapons,anything scary, black, art, and pockey. She hates prisses/fangirls, pink, romancey things though she can tolerate them, people who treat other people like shit cause their weaker, and alot of other things. Oh and before I forget she also had the Five-Tailed Wolf Demon sealed inside of her when she was born,and she calls her Tama meaning soul or spirit, She specializes in fire and darkness (if possible) based jutsus and can summon 3 tails and still have control over the demon inside of her. She hates Sasuke and also knows who Tobi really is (but hedon't knoww that).

So that's it and all the names except her first are Japanese.THANKS!



Answer
I guess it would work if it was in the Naruto universe, if you mean to traverse into Shippudden, you might have to make her a bit more older and darker since the series is more serious. I don't feel like 2 pets is a good thing. You should either take one out or give her less powers that focus on helping her pets. Also, be sure to make her hair have that kind of jagged edge that people have in naruto. Since she and/or her pet is wolves or coyotes, make the dog guy(forgot his name, sorry, you know who I mean) either relatives or enemies since their animals are. Besides that it seems like a good idea. Just make sure you don't diverge from the Naruto basis or you might as well create another universe. Hope I helped and I wasn't pointing out your flaws, I'm just trying to help :)

EDIT: When or if you write something, be sure to try and get my attention and I'll look at it. It really is a good idea and has a lot of potential. Goog luck x)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What dye to use to dye a blue or purple streak in my hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment