Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Going from brown to red - best hair color?




Nina


I have medium brown hair, and want a reddish brown shade. I know I'll have to go with a strong red color to phase my dark hair. Any brunettes go red? With at-home color? What did you use?


Answer
Ferria. Its my fave. I find that they make me have really vibrant hair. But yeah if you have lighter brown hair you will tend to have lighter red hair.
Unfortunately red hair tends to fade faster than any other color of hair.

I have red/brown hair & blue/green eyes...?




arista_dol


I have red/brown hair, blue/green eyes and quite a pale complexion. What colors would suit me in terms of eyemake-up and clothes?


Answer
for eye-makeup , i'd say greens & browns as of your red/brown hair. the green would really compliment you're green eyes, and the brown would go nice too. stick to earthy tones




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Going from brown to red - best hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment