Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Will you take and rate my poll?




Moo


Here's the Poll:

Red or Blue
Dog or Cat
iPod or MP3
Phone or Pager
Eyes or Hair
Door or Window
Hill or Mountain
Happy or Sad
Socks or Ear Muffs
TV Shows or Movies
Shower or Bath
Zoo or Amusement Park
Target or Wal Mart


Now, will you rate this poll 1-10? Thanks for being honest!



Answer
Blue
Cat
Ipod
Pager
Hair
Door
Hill
Happy
Socks
Movies
Shower
Zoo
Walmart

Rating: 9

I need an outfit for the zoo!?




Goody Bear


I am going to the zoo next week for my birthday with the boy I like. I go to a private school and wear a uniform so we have have never seen each other in casual clothes. Next week will be the first time we see each other outside of school. I want to wear something cute so I leave a good impression on him, but I want it to be kinda comfortable because we are going to be spending most of the day there? I am tall and thin my hair is well below my chin but a little above my shoulders and its straight....can you help me out?


Answer
dark wash skinny jeans, silver flats or red toms, a plaid abercrombie button down top with your hair pinned back with it straight. or if it's warmer wear a racer back tank top maybe white or bright blue. have fun(:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will you take and rate my poll?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment