Sunday, February 16, 2014

Red and Black Hair....help?




silentbeau


So I have bright red hair... http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=411980853&albumId=1264225

But I kind of want to add black in my hair but not a lot. I can't seem to find anything that would look right..I don't want much black either... Can you help me?



Answer
I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!

anyways, i think black would look really good in your hair but i would put it underneath so it shows like that. The red really stands out and looks really good, so i would keep most of that...

Just take a big section of your hair underneath and dye it midnight black, i had a cousin who did that to her hair and it looked soo good, granted her hair wasnt as red as yours but it was a red tint.

Hope this helped!
btw...go A7X!! :)

I want to dye my hair red but I have black underneath?

Q. I have black, but really really faded to the point that its brown hair. I can't bleach it, because I'm allergic to bleach and I want bright bright red hair. Help mee. :D


Answer
I would ask your hairstylist, its hard to lighten hair without bleach. Maybe there's like an all natural kind? Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Red and Black Hair....help?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment