Friday, February 21, 2014

Where can I find hair dye the same colour as Ariana Grande in New Zealand?




Tayla Jayn


I have been wanting to dye my hair red for a long time and then I watched Victorious and fell in love with Cat Valentine (Ariana Grande)'s hair. I have been looking around but I can't seem to find a colour similar to her hair anywhere!
I live in New Zealand, so I would appreciate product and colour names that they sell in NZ e.g. Brilliance, L'Oreal..
Please help asap!!
Thanks (:



Answer
What color is your hair now? If it's dark I know what will give you exactly what you want. If you look her up on YouTube she says she is going to dye it magenta for the show. Loreal HiColor highlights in magenta made for dark hair it requires no lightening first and it will give you the exact color you want you just have to watch it and it takes about 30 min. If your hair is light and you use it it will be horrific but I think there is one for light hair too. Just make sure it is magenta. I used this color on my hair and it was perfect. Hope I helped you out. You'll need 40vol. Developer's also...

Oh and if you can't find what I suggested where you live there are similar products in New Zealand you just have to go to a beauty Supply Store not a drug store.

Changing my hair color (pic)?




Jess


Summer's coming up in New Zealand which is where I live and I want to dye my hair for a change. I've dyed my hair before but not very dramatically so no one seems to notice. Have any suggestions on what color I could dye it?
Here's my hair colour now:
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee145/xjessiemariex/Meandcat.jpg

Also, what shade of brown would you consider my hair to be?



Answer
The only color I would suggest dying your hair would be red. Not a huge change but maybe a red/brown color to accent your GORGEOUS green eyes. I would say as of right now, your hair is a very medium brown, not quite mousy, but verging on it. It looks very good on you, though.

Good luck with your hair dying adventures.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find hair dye the same colour as Ariana Grande in New Zealand?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment