Monday, April 21, 2014

Hair turning red from hair product?




usawpmynt


I recently used a product called A Touch of Sun in my hair that is used to make the hair blonder. But now my hair looks reddish and people are noticing. What should I do to eather make it blonde like i wanted it or just back to my natural brown. (I'm a boy by the way)


Answer
i know i have used that before and it takes a few times for it to turn blonde. if you have only used it once or twice its going to take awhile. it also has a lot to do with the pigment in your hair. you might have reddish tones to your hair. so you can
1) keep using the product
2) buy actual blonde hair dye
3) buy hair dye to match it back to your original color
4) use nothing and eventually the touch of sun will fade

red hair QUESTION?! how to get bright red....?




lalalala.


I have dark brown hair, with bleached strands through which have been dyed red by my hairdresser which have gone like bright red. n the rest WAS all a dark brown, dark, dark red.

I have since then thrown over red dyes to get more red, which has gone perfectly fine!



If i bleach my own hair, myself only bits of it, and get a red hair dye will it be ok? Not go ginger or yellow or green.



Answer
Red dye over bleached hair can get really orange-y, so definitely let your stylist do the red part. You also want to be careful of what's in your bleach product and your stylist's dyes. Even though you rinse your hair really well, the hair shaft can still be coated in color. If the product you use is incompatible with your stylist's product, it could fry your hair.

If you're looking for an auburn kind of red, you might like the results you get using body art quality henna. Make sure you find BAQ, though, because any lesser quality could potentially react to the bleaching process just as badly as traditional dyes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair turning red from hair product?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment