Tuesday, April 22, 2014

what's the perfect RED colour for my hair?




claire


im chinese, considered fair. i want to try red hair colour. which kind of red do u think is suitable for me? so that i can look fair, complement my skin. went to the salon, on the l'oreal hair colour chart, there r Mahogany brown, light brown with red reflect etc. help! every brown colour on the golden side that i've tried bombed on me! i looked washed out...i want red but not FIERY red, and i like it bright too. if someone can specify a colour on the l'oreal Majibrown series (or just the colour chart), that'll be really helpful!


Answer
Reds come in a vast palette of tints and nuances â so many, in fact, that there is surely a hue (or two) for you. But you are right â the wrong red can make your skin look washed-out or sallow or too ruddy.

The main factors to consider are your skin tone and eye colour. For example, warm or coppery tones complement greenish/hazel eyes and a golden or peachy complexion. Blue eyes and rosy-beige skin are enhanced by violet or burgundy shades.

I suggest you take some favourite shades for
a test-drive on your own photo with the interactive Easy Expert tool on the website for Loreal Paris.
(http://www.lorealparis.ca/en/haircolor/index_colourexpertise.asp)

I want to dye my black hair (dyed) with red streaks...?




blackned_w


I know that the most effective permenant way is bleach and that its terrible for your hair. Im still debating using it. So far the only product ive really found to use (and i know it barely lasts) is;

Loreal Color Rays

I had Loreal Color Pulse up but the color chart said the color i wanted wouldnt work with my hair color.

Also if there are any other suggestions or if anyone knows of a bleach and color kit all in one (Like Smart Colour but i want to go out to stores and get it, i live in the US i dont think its sold here) I'd appreciate it.

Thank you!



Answer
first off i am a licensed hairdresser....#2 I have almost black hair naturally depending on the intgrety of ur hair bleqching it is FINE as long as its done by a professional cauqse we know what we are doing.
I have pink in my hair from bleaching it and putting color in, its is perfect and vibrant. dont use loreal.....i use this permanant hair color that is really good at not fading because lets face it high fashion reds FADE!!! Its a professional product, but u can find it on ebay or if u havce a friend that can shop and the hairdresser only sotres buy this..GOLDWELL ELUMEN RR@all....also buy the lock to lock ur color in. in NY The color cost me $10 for a good sized bottle and the lock it like $8. u dont need developer, it is really good for ur hair because it is a deposit onl,y color.....lol if u live in upstate ny i can help u with ur hair, but if not feel free to ask me more questions...good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what's the perfect RED colour for my hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment