Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What color of red hair dye is that on the top layer?(see link)?




Ayee


http://m.pinterest.com/pin/203295370652059058/


Answer
There just red.

Surprised huh?

Because red is a strong color.

Can I get my hair this color using box dye without bleaching?

Q. My hair now: http://pinterest.com/pin/469992911083583482/
Color I want: http://pinterest.com/pin/469992911083584828/

If so, what color dye should I use?


Answer
Oh, I was thinking you were going to go superlight. But, you can actually just get a light auburn color, if you get a dark auburn, your hair will still look very dark and only some traces of red highlights will show up. So go with a light auburn, and you should get that color easily. The hard part will be maintain it that color. As the color(auburn) fades, your hair will start to look orange, so I would invest in a good shampoo and conditioner that adds color to your hair everytime you wash, or not wash your hair as often if you can. I have used John frieda's brand, and it works well, but there are more expensive brands out there. Also, don't be fooled by the more expensive fancy looking dye brands, like L'Oreal feria. In my opinion, that is one brand that is overpriced and worthless. Me and a couple of my female friends have not been impressed. To me, that particular brand fades easily. So, if you have virgin hair, even the cheaper brands will work nicely for the color you are trying to achieve. Hope this helps and good luck:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color of red hair dye is that on the top layer?(see link)?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment