Thursday, April 24, 2014

keep my hair color from fading?

Q. my hair is like bright red! and i love it but i was told even though its permanent it will fade a lot....how
can i keep it from fading or can i?


Answer
I had like red ruby hair for months once and it looked great, it did fade a little but not as much as I was told it would and after months people were still like 'WOW, your hair is red!'

I suggest -
Don't wash it much, if you haven't got oily hair you can get away with once a week or week and a half.

Sun fades hair too if your in it too much.

And perhaps if you consider dying again, go for something brighter and bolder then you would like, so if it is to fade, it will fade to something you'd rather!

best products to keep the red hair coloring?

Q. love to color my hair in red hair dye, unfortunately, the red washes out quickly. wish products can you use to keep the color from fading or perhaps even turning to an ugly orange. also, i do alot of water sports, will the clorox from the pool fade my hair dye even more or not, please help. thanks


Answer
There was something I used to lock the hair color in my hair but I forgot what it was called. It worked better than I thought but the dye still washed out but little over time. All I can think of is wearing a swim cap to keep your hair dry. :/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: keep my hair color from fading?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment