Friday, April 25, 2014

i want to colour my hair red?




evarielmoo


i want to colour my hair red like in this video at minute 1.44 but the thing is my original hair is black. and i dunno what shades of red is that..and will /can i achieve it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GEBF1w-ZJ8

thanks.
btw..my skin is asian skin. this is my recent pic http://photos-233.friendster.com/e1/photos/33/29/19229233/1_423224989l.jpg



Answer
You might want to use lighter red color first, I am not sure if you can achieve that look the first time you dye it. You can try and later an just dye it again with the darker red color. Remeber red hair is very hard to dye it over with another color to cover it up. Only if you use black to cover it up. I know this because once i dyed my hair red and it was imposible to get to cover it up.

What color will my hair turn if I use red dye on black hair?

Q. my hair has previously been dyed red, and it shows up with a reddish tint, but do you think dying it the same color would gradually make the color appear noticably?


Answer
If you have black hair, your hair will look black, and have a gorgeous red gleam in sunlight. You could bleach out some highlights and dye them red to really make it all pop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i want to colour my hair red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment